charity workers sprayed with acid
Catalogue of news sources updated continuously
27 March 2016 18:47:55 mirror - News
Vets are battling to save the eyesight of Alfie, a two-year-old black and white cockapoo, who was protecting his owners' home
All News 27 March 2016 18:47:55
24 March 2016 16:32:30 mirror - News
Christina Storey, 32, followed Darren Pidgeon, 29, after the two motorists were involved in a minor incident at a busy junction, in Wickford, Essex
All News 24 March 2016 16:32:30
23 March 2016 14:54:32 mirror - News
The Home Office was duped into believing applicants were ministers of religion who were employed by the charity, a court heard
All News 23 March 2016 14:54:32
Father-of-two left with severe burns to his face after being 'sprayed with acid in an unprovoked attack by a complete stranger'
15 March 2016 15:53:35 News | Mail Online
Ashley Russell, 30, and Christina Storey (pictured), 32, each deny throwing a corrosive fluid at Darren Pidgeon, who required skin grafts after the ‘extreme’ acid attack in Thundersley, Essex.
All News 15 March 2016 15:53:35
19 November 2015 06:39:51 BBC News - UK
Much stricter controls should be imposed on the sale of acid to help reduce the number of people injured in attacks, a charity for victims has said.
All News 19 November 2015 06:39:51
25 June 2015 16:12:35 News | Mail Online
A manhunt has been launched after a commuter and rail worker had acid thrown in their faces on a train as it travelled through north London.
All News 25 June 2015 16:12:35
Charity fundraiser told to pay £3,500 after spraying his neighbour's Audi with hosepipe in cul-de-sac parking row
31 May 2015 17:23:16 News | Mail Online
Jeremy Hoyle was washing his son's car outside his home in Brockhole, West Yorkshire, when he sprayed water all over his neighbour Christopher O'Brien's Audi A4 convertible.
All News 31 May 2015 17:23:16
21 May 2015 01:01:23 BBC News - UK
Relatives of a young charity worker who died in India have praised their "beautiful, bright, caring girl".
All News 21 May 2015 01:01:23
20 May 2015 11:04:45 BBC News - UK
A 19-year-old charity worker dies after becoming ill while trekking in the north of India.
All News 20 May 2015 11:04:45
19 May 2015 17:17:58 UK headlines
Court hears office cleaner Sharon Edwards snuck into a fridge and sprayed a man's lunch with telephone cleaning spray and air freshener
All News 19 May 2015 17:17:58